The NGH Certification training consists of:
1. Certification through the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the world's largest and oldest hypnosis organization.
2. No surprises; all required materials included in the tuition.
3. Accelerated hypnosis training program that focuses on exactly what you need.
4. Smaller classes; we limit our classes to 12 new students.
5. You will learn from William L. Molitor, BCH, CI, who is a Board Certified Hypnotherapist, NGH Certified Consulting Hypnotist Instructor and Award winning Hypnotherapist.
6. You will learn in a professional setting and highly successful hypnosis center.
7. You will have plenty of time for the all-important "hands on" practice of your hypnosis skills during the course.
8. This is a comprehensive course covering modern hypnotism, including instant and rapid hypnotic inductions, direct and hidden deepening and testing techniques, how to construct hypnotic suggestions, proper usage of age regression techniques and a universal hypnosis technique the “Hall of Thoughts” (HOT).
9. You will learn how to build your business from those who know how. We are the most successful Hypnosis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
10. Upon satisfactory completion of this course you will receive your Certification from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) and a one year membership in the NGH and a Certificate from The Tri-State Hypnosis Center.
General Course Outline
NGH Professional Hypnosis Course
It is the objective to train the student on the use of traditional and modern hypnosis techniques, including hypnotic inductions, deepening techniques, depth testing procedures, delivering hypnotic suggestions, emerging the client as well as educating the student in safety and ethical considerations of working with clients using hypnosis
Course Outline :
Classes are taught by William Molitor a Board Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor.
Hypnosis Demonstrations and Hands on Practice Almost Every Day of Class
Introduction to Hypnosis
Traditional and modern principles of inducing hypnosis
Working model of the mind, including unconscious, subconscious, conscious and critical factors.
Preliminary Suggestibility Tests
Hand Clasp Test
Hands Rising and Falling Test
Recognition and Classification of Subjects
Permissive or authoritarian approaches to meet the needs of different clients
Other background and historical considerations
Favorable and Unfavorable Influences and Dangers of Hypnosis
How your clients' beliefs and concerns about hypnosis affect your sessions
How to prepare clients for sessions
How to create trust and rapport with your clients
Establishing and Testing Trance Depth
Traditional approaches to hypnosis such as progressive relaxation
Modern inductions such as instant and rapid inductions (e.g., Dave Elman, etc.)
Affect Triggered Hypnotic Induction
Testing hypnosis depth with overt and hidden tests
Suggestion Management and Techniques
Writing and delivering effective hypnotic suggestions
How to make hypnotic suggestions more powerful than direct suggestions alone
Chevreul's Pendulum, and other instruments
Audio tapes and other electronic devices are discussed
Traditional deepening techniques
Using depth tests to deepen hypnosis
Self-deepening and causing the environment to deepen trance
Waking suggestion, and more
Creating analgesia and anesthesia
Working with doctors and other medical professionals
Using Hypnosis Scripts and Outlines
Appropriate use of scripts and outlines
Writing scripts and script delivery
Working without a script
Professional Application of Hypnosis and Setting Up Your Practice
It is the objective to train the student in hypnotic techniques, including advanced hypnotic suggestion, advanced hypnotic induction, using hypnotic age regression, and other advanced hypnosis such as HOT (Hall of Thoughts). Also, this section is designed to teach the student how to setup, organize and promote his or her hypnosis practice.
Overview of Hypnosis
How the mind responds to hypnosis
Who to avoid the rejection of hypnotic suggestion and get lasting change
The role of emotional factors in hypnosis
The role of Traditional conditioning in hypnosis
Traditional approach to self-hypnosis
Hypnotic suggestions for self-hypnosis
Understanding visualization and fantasy in self-hypnosis
Understanding Hypnotic suggestions
When and how to use hypnotic suggestion
Working with Group Hypnosis and teaching Self-Hypnosis
Hypnotic Age Regression using “HOT”
How to easily yet consistently do hypnotic age regression
Understanding revivification vs remembering
How to avoid common mistakes in age regression
Understanding Self-Forgiveness to Achieving personal goals
Understanding “Secondary Gain Issues”
Live demonstration and supervised practice of hypnotic induction, deepening, testing, hypnotic and post-hypnotic suggestion
Live demonstration and supervised practice of hypnotic age regression (and other techniques as time permits)
Discussion and demonstration of Past Life Regression if requested by members of the class
Setting Up Your Practice and Organization
Organizing your office (forms, procedures, shortcuts and systems, for success)
Answering the telephone and making appointments
Advertising, marketing and free promotion of your business
Letting other professionals know about your business or service, such as physicians and psychologists
Working with, and how to get referrals from medical, psychological and other professionals
An exam will be given on this material at that time. If the student does not pass the test, he or she may take the exam (different exam) again during the course period. If additional testing is required, the student may take the examination after the course is completed additional cost may apply.
If you have any questions, give us a call at (513) 943-1444.
This course will begin at 9:00 a.m. and go until 6:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Students should plan on being in class for all the scheduled hours. There is a sign-in sheet and a minimum number of hours in class is required for certification.
Tuition for this course is $2195.00. Included are all training materials and a non-refundable fee of $275.00. Payment in full is required prior to the first hour of training.
100% Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the training simply return all training materials by the end of the second day of training and receive a full refund.